Throttlemeister on 2000 V11

FuelCooler

Hi folks,

I want to order Throttlemeisters for my 2000 V11. It has the stock clip-ons with the (long!) threaded bar-ends that screw into the ends of the bars. The application list starts at 2001 (Part # FT & AL). I assume the 2000 and 2001 bars are identical. Any info would be appreciated, thanks in advance. :bier:

Cheers,

Steve

Guest ratchethack

Steve, T'meister offers 12 and 14-oz versions. I've been very pleased with the 14-oz'ers on my Sport. Never give vibration a thought. :thumbsup:

Steve, T'meister offers 12 and 14-oz versions. I've been very pleased with the 14-oz'ers on my Sport. Never give vibration a thought. :thumbsup:

Wow, that was quick!

Am I correct about the 2000-2001 interchange?

Thanks Ratchethack.

PS- I am awaiting my Wilbers Progressives. :blush:

Guest ratchethack

Steve, I can't answer the Q about 2000-2001 interchange, sorry.

I can say that I've probably enjoyed my Wilbers progressives more than any other cost/benefit upgrade I've done. ^_^

If you're putting them in without a fork fluid change, it should take no more than 15 minutes. With fork fluid change and complete fork dismantle -- best plan on a few hours, a large workspace, a pile of old towels, stack of newspapers, and a few beers. ;)

I have a set of black heavy ones on my 04 LeMans and they work quite nicely. Don't forget to use locktite as recommended or one day you will go to set the control and it won't be there. :homer: Other than that little personal goof I've had no problems with them. They are great for giving your right hand a little rest every now and then. You'll enjoy them.

:mg: