MOTO GUZZI 1100 i "open" chips for sale

Alex-Corsa

Yep it is time to give away chips for the Moto Guzzi Sport 1100 i.

Developed by me after hundreds of hours work with AFR measurments using

INNOVATE the LC-1 & XD-16 instruments.

I have also optimized all the temptrature parameters and the altitude parameters as well.

The chips you get are the fastest responce chips in the market with 90ns respond time.

Chips are optimized for Mistral Crossover ans open exhaust as well as K-N or BMC airfilter in the box (no pods)

But I recon it will work as well in other open exhausts as long as the corssover is the Mistral.

You will get lots of torgue epsecially in 3000-4000 rpm and very very lively acceleration in all rpms.

Meme who works on Agostini has tested my bike with my chip (even though that time wasn't that perfected)

and in his own words said "Bike is very lively, very good , one of the best Sport 1100 i Guzzis I have ridden"

That's all your for 75Euros this price includes registered postage everywhere you are +

the 1100 i official workshop manual in CD pdf format. + 2CDs with Moto Guzzi workshop Videos.

Attention U.S. users I would say that because we have different fuel here in Europe this chip will not work as well with the fuel you get in US.

Check my auctions

HERE

or

Here