Ewan MacGregor

macguzzi

Fun ride around the 'test track.'

I wonder, was this filmed before ar after Charlie's shot at the Paris-Dakar? Did he try again this year? (Dreadful, I love the P-D but never follow it as the coverage is so poor here in the Sates).

I wonder, was this filmed before ar after Charlie's shot at the Paris-Dakar? Did he try again this year? (Dreadful, I love the P-D but never follow it as the coverage is so poor here in the Sates).

I reckon this was after the P-D, and this is the follow-up to Long Way Round (Wrong Way Round?) where they head south to Africa. There was a reference in the last part of the clip about crossing into Africa.

Cheers

Cat

Ewan loves Guzzi's and used to have a bit of a collection, bit like me called Euan and obsessed with Guzzi's wish I had his money though I would have bought an MGS01. Always surprises me he did'nt buy a Scura, from the dark side

• 3 months later...

Anyone know what the red bike in the background is in the picture of Ewan fiddling with the pannier ? Looks nicer than a Norge, is the new trailie ?

Looks like a red norge to me Jock :whistle:

Guest goffredo

Anyone know what the red bike in the background is in the picture of Ewan fiddling with the pannier ? Looks nicer than a Norge, is the new trailie ?

Well, noticing the logo 'NORGE' written on it, one might attempt one educated guess...

:grin:

G.