Don't underestimate police work!

No response from Martin? :huh:

:whistle:^_^

Sorry busy at work :D

Loved the first clip.

The thing about the second he'd gotten into the back, nothing like making yourself comfortable. Probably had a heavy dose of donuts to sleep off.

A long while ago, whilst on patrol one summers night after daybreak. In the interest of road safety I'd stopped driving and went into static obs. I'd reversed into an entrance to some allotments ( plots of land rented from local authority for growing vegetables etc) where I could still look down the road and decide to give any passing traffic a tug or not. The next thing I know there's a lady knocking on my window asking me to move my car so she can get into the allotments. Keen gardeners get up early. I was due off at 6 and wasn't late off. A few lessons learnt.

These days I get bouts of narcolepsy at my desk.

Seriously shift work can play havoc with your sleep patterns. I habitually only sleep for 3-4 hours a day when I'm on nights, and the half night/late lates/earlys aren't much better. In the crash thread my car crash was falling asleep at the wheel. I'd finished a week of early shifts and had only a couple of hours sleep when woken by a phone call from my mothers alarm company advising me the house alarm had gone off. 30 mile journey I made it about 1/2 way before nodding off going around a bend. Luckily no one else involved and not injured.

There was a cyclist killed by a driver who was driving home from landing on the red eye. He may not of fallen asleep but fatigue impaired his driving he was convicted of Death by Dangerous Driving and went to prison.

So better to stop and have a power nap.