Moto Guzzi Technical Training Videos

Greg Bender

Thanks Greg! I am looking forward to seeing them.

But, I suspect they are not going to be Mac friendly :(

But I can watch them on the PC in my garage :)

You are most welcome :>

I just discovered some challenges with "StuffIt" being able to open self extracting zip files (at least the version I have on my PC won't do it). I'm now switching back to standard "zip" files...which "StuffIt" handles just fine.

Thanks for your patience.

For your viewing pleasure...Official Moto Guzzi Technical Training Videos:

http://thisoldtractor.com/guzzi_training/

Enjoy!

thanks greg,

the downlaods look great but i ran into a small problem on the audio. it sounds like i'm at the united nations. several languages all going at the same time. anything i can do on my end to correct it?

qman

thanks greg,

the downlaods look great but i ran into a small problem on the audio. it sounds like i'm at the united nations. several languages all going at the same time. anything i can do on my end to correct it?

qman

On my Macintosh, I had to purchase QuickTime Pro so that I could turn off the sound tracks that I did not want. By default, all languages are turned on, so it really does sound like a catfight at the United Nations.

thanks greg,

qman

Right now the downloads are really tailored for the PC...download the full set of files and run the "start.exe" program. This is the way Guzzi produced the videos.

Macintosh users will experience problems. In the future, I plan to make the downloads work equally well on both platforms. As Carl has suggested (as well as other posters on other forums), QuickTime Pro is one way that you can overcome the "babel".

Thanks for your patience...rest assured that I'm working on it :>

Right now the downloads are really tailored for the PC...download the full set of files and run the "start.exe" program. This is the way Guzzi produced the videos.

Since there are two programs labeled "start," click on the Macromedia projector w/ the icon of a stylized lowercase letter "d," on it, & select the language at the bottom of the splash screen.

Macromedia is supported on the Mac too, iirc, so maybe it will work on that platform as well?

Thanks to Greg for hosting this and esp. to whomever slipped him the source on the QT! Molto Grazie!

:luigi:

:drink:

:mg:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...