2004 Le Mans - UK

Foxy

Up for sale is my rather lovely Moto Guzzi Le Mans. I purchased this motorcycle earlier this year looking for something different, and different it certainly is. Unfortunately a minor accident means my rather superstitious wife will no longer ride pillion on it, and after some soul searching she is going to have to go (the bike, not the wife!) The accident was a few months ago and resulted in me dropping the bike on its side. All parts affected have been replaced or repaired with the exception of the right hand silencer on which a small scuff/dent is visible. While doing this I took the opportunity to replace the stock plain alloy riders foot pegs with brand new rubber topped items intended for a Ducati Monster. These offer an identical fitment but are rubber topped which I have always preferred for grip.

The bike has a full service history from an established Moto Guzzi dealer. Additionally I myself changed the oil filter and engine, gearbox and final drive oil two months ago. This week I have also replaced the rear brake pads. The gearbox and final drive oil used was Redline Shockproof Heavy, which offers lower running temperatures, longer service life and a much improved gear change. The bike is otherwise standard except for a K&N filter and an Autocom Active 7 Smart intercom system. With the bike I have both keys, owner's handbook, warranty book and an electronic workshop manual on disc. Also included with the bike will be both the seat hump and a rear rack supplied by Moto Mecca.

Condition wise the is okay with a couple of flaws. Rather to be expected with a Moto Guzzi I know. There is a small scrape on the rear hugger, I have no idea how this happened as it was present on the bike when I bought it. As is typical on V11s with their exposed drive shaft this has suffered a little although is still sound.

Feel free to contact me via PM. Bike (and me) located a couple of miles outside of Redhill in Surrey. Looking for £3200.

Pics below:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/sco...pg?t=1188480185

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/sco...pg?t=1188480185