I pidy the foo

DeBenGuzzi

the crazy thing is, it can break the speed limit in ANY gear, its also VERY easy to speed AND stay well within the breakin guide lines :huh: . The bike is crazy, CRAZY fast. I fricken love it. Me and a buddy are planing to go up the north shore, we have some friends in duluth ride to duluth stay there a night and then ride up to lutsenish and go back. Lots of windy roads up there. I also plan to go down south to winona lots of twistys to be had down there, We're also going to look into track days and get some cornering classes in first.

Looks like a fun herd, but the the Frankenbike V11 is a blasphemy. Sorry, I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. Cheer!!

HEY get off me, its a work in progress, I know as soon as I paint the tail and fender black everyone will be like OMG I love it, you ppl are so fickle, throw a lil paint around and you get all in a huff, Its just paint.

The tail came in that color I bought it for the LED tail lights that are intergrated in it, I'd rather it be CF first, matching red second or black third.

the crazy thing is, it can break the speed limit in ANY gear, its also VERY easy to speed AND stay well within the breakin guide lines :huh: . The bike is crazy, CRAZY fast. I fricken love it. Me and a buddy are planing to go up the north shore, we have some friends in duluth ride to duluth stay there a night and then ride up to lutsenish and go back. Lots of windy roads up there. I also plan to go down south to winona lots of twistys to be had down there, We're also going to look into track days and get some cornering classes in first.

Winona is really pretty country. While you are there, ride up the Apple Blossom trail. Fabulous views and good corners.

As far as the V11 colors go- I kind of thought the gray and red look like a good combo. Consider painting the fender and tail piece the same color gray as that fender part. I think it would look sharp.

Finally, don't listen to what any of us say. Do what feels right to you. :thumbsup: Have fun.

Winona is really pretty country. While you are there, ride up the Apple Blossom trail. Fabulous views and good corners.

As far as the V11 colors go- I kind of thought the gray and red look like a good combo. Consider painting the fender and tail piece the same color gray as that fender part. I think it would look sharp.

Finally, don't listen to what any of us say. Do what feels right to you. :thumbsup: Have fun.

I went down to redwing and by welch village I MUST SAY county 7 its only about a 10 mile maybe 15 strech that goes by welch village but it is like a Race track with tight sweepers and amazing views as it goes through a huge valley with clifs all around, I'm going to go back there next weekend with some friends fo sho.

Side note saw a sweet green centauro in redwing and made a U turn in the street, talked to the guy has two cali's the Centauro and just got a Scura, he was worried about his clutch but I said whats the worst that could happen, not like its gonna explode :lol: Sweeeet V10 tho, made me want one :bier:

nother side note, amazing how many more squids I see now that I have the Ape, guy did a stand up wheelie right next to me on the freeway today and he was all wobbly and scetchy so I got away from his dumbarse, then like 10 min later these dim bulbs in a saturn next to me are motioning for me to shift down and pop it up, now first of all traffic was all over the place there wasn't any room to do that and second its not through the breakin so I just shook my head no, I could see they yelled Why and shrugged but I'm not going to die to impress some slack jawed yokles, super models I'd think about it, but not those clowns.

HEY get off me, its a work in progress, I know as soon as I paint the tail and fender black everyone will be like OMG I love it, you ppl are so fickle, throw a lil paint around and you get all in a huff, Its just paint.

The tail came in that color I bought it for the LED tail lights that are intergrated in it, I'd rather it be CF first, matching red second or black third.

OK, sorry. Please paint the tank Greeeen!! Cheer!!