PLEASE HELP A GUZZISTA FRIEND

Hi folks, our good friend John owns a nice black Dr John Daytona...Number 3 of a limited edition of 20 in the UK...it really is lovely.

There is a competition in the UK on Motorcycle News for a reader's bike to be chosen as the top reader's bike in the UK and we are trying to do all possible for John to win the prize.

We figure something as special as a Daytona is worth the prize and at the same time we can show that Guzzi is alive and well!

All you have to do is click the link, click the thumbnail of John's black Daytona, then rate it with stars 1-5...we've all been hitting the 5 star button and so far he has 91 votes.

Pleeeeeease lend your considerable voting power to this most worthy of causes! Here's the link:

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/Other/Fr...ingtalenttop60/

Thank you all

Done ...plus lowly 1's for all the other bikes. It was tough putting a 'one' for the Rapide and the Velo' sprinter and many of the other bikes were quite nice while some were .....you know.

Looking at the ratings the Guzzi is in the hunt but so is an R1 and a few others including a hayabusa with a 4 and a half star rating. I think he has his friends voting for him also. I hope this makes it to all the other Guzzi forums!!

will he buy us a beer if we get over there?

OK, I'll do it anyhow. Good luck!

Edit: Oh my gosh- I accidentally looked at the V-max....what an U-G-L-Y machine. Some of those old racing Honda's were kind of neat looking, though.

Done ...plus lowly 1's for all the other bikes. It was tough putting a 'one' for the Rapide and the Velo' sprinter and many of the other bikes were quite nice while some were .....you know.

Looking at the ratings the Guzzi is in the hunt but so is an R1 and a few others including a hayabusa with a 4 and a half star rating. I think he has his friends voting for him also. I hope this makes it to all the other Guzzi forums!!

Hey Jim, so far I've posted the link and my plea on the Squadra Guzzista foru, the Wildgoose forum, the Anima Guzzista forum, the Anzanigo forum (Spain) as well as here...that's a total of approx 8000 Guzzisti...I'm now gonna try the Australian and the Israeli ones haha

The DAytona now has 381 votes, but more are needed !