The leash is too short

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the answer for the short leech problem: smother the Board in soap.

That should keep the leeches away – whether they're short, long or medium sized.

Here, it's no wonder the Tenni Forum doesn't suffer from leeches – pantyhose keeps them away!

"The most common enquiry regarding leeches concerns repellents. It is unknown whether a specific preparation is commercially available but there is a plethora of tried and tested, but unproven leech-protection ideas. These include a lather of bath soap smeared on exposed parts and left to dry, applications of eucalyptus oil, tropical strength insect repellent, lemon juice and impenetrable barriers of socks and pantyhose."

Should I have posted this in Tech Topics?

VA Sean, your Fat Bastard avatar is absolutely frickin' disgusting. Especially the hairy flap man-boobs. I mean it. It makes me want to completely avoid your posts and any thread you participate in. :vomit:

Gee-

:huh2:

Sorry about that.

:bier:

:grin:

• 2 weeks later...
VA Sean, your Fat Bastard avatar is absolutely frickin' disgusting. Especially the hairy flap man-boobs. I mean it. It makes me want to completely avoid your posts and any thread you participate in. :vomit:

Isn't there a copyright issue here? We should be able to insist on you taking Fat Bastard down unless you can prove your right to use it on a public board..........

• 7 months later...