GUZZI sound DELIGHT

Alex-Corsa

Why do you guys only do this in the dark

If you visit my video on my sig and then click on my profile name you'll find lots of conditions.

Well night =less cars..lol

Sorry Alex, I really dislike to disappoint you, but you haven’t ever heard the sound of my bike.

It’s not noise but SOUND. The deep sound of a twin engine. :bier:

Come over in Holland and you will hear it yourself ;)

You don;t dissapoint me by saying all these my dear friend Antonio, I understand what you say.

I would be glad to hear your bike..... :bier:

Though traveling from Andromeda to Holland to hear a bike is a loooong way.I'd be glad to pass by for a bier or two and a couple of jokes (about your bike of course).....now that's a reason..... c024.gif

Have you ever thought of visiting ANdromeda, everything is "legal" (off the record) here.....The complete "freedom chaos"...but I'm a good guide.

well it always sounds better at night ! don't it.

That too. !!!

Pitty my video cammera is not working properlly. I preffered to spend on the NEW Daytona Security Evo boots with my my coloration and Name on them :grin::drink:

Yea yea yea they're on order can't wait till they are here.....

So, Alex, thanks for the link! :P

I made this video 2 days ago. I mounted a pair of Mistral oval titanium silencers (without the dbkillers), a Mistral crossover, the Ferracci airbox conversion kit with the BMC air filter included, and a PCIIIUSB, with maps from RacerX.

I must admitt that the microphone of my digital camera is not so good, and it was wrongly placed very near to the left silencer, during the ride. I have not compared it to the sound of other mufflers but I surely enjoy the sound and the ouput of it!

silencer.jpg

So, Alex, thanks for the link! :P

I made this video 2 days ago. I mounted a pair of Mistral oval titanium silencers (without the dbkillers), a Mistral crossover, the Ferracci airbox conversion kit with the BMC air filter included, and a PCIIIUSB, with maps from RacerX.

I must admitt that the microphone of my digital camera is not so good, and it was wrongly placed very near to the left silencer, during the ride. I have not compared it to the sound of other mufflers but I surely enjoy the sound and the ouput of it!

Σε φροντίζουμε βλέπεις eδω που έχουμε τα μέσα !! Όλο στο παράπονο είσαι.....Βρέ γ΄ραφτα όλα και πάιξε μπάλα, τι κια ήταν το μικροφωνο...μια χαρά ακουγεται έστω και με λίγη παραμόρφωση.

Καλά πως είχα την εντύπωση πως είχες carbon ?

Sounds Greek to you but that's for me too. Jim's from the few passionate Guzzisti over here in Andromeda.

ANd next time please put the mic in the center....OK?

Sounds Greek to you but that's for me too. Jim's from the few passionate Guzzisti over here in Andromeda.

ANd next time please put the mic in the center....OK?

Μεγάλη υπόθεση να νιώθεις πως είσαι σε καλά χέρια....Μετάνιωσα που δεν κάναμε μαζί τη ρύθμιση του TPS όταν ήμουν Αθήνα....τέλος πάντων....την άλλη φορά..

Alex, I'll do my best! In the future video the mic will be placed in the center...just give me some time and the video will be ready pretty soon.. :bike:

Though traveling from Andromeda to Holland to hear a bike is a loooong way.I'd be glad to pass by for a bier or two and a couple of jokes (about your bike of course).....now that's a reason..... c024.gif

Alex, if I do not appreciate the jokes, we always go over to Jaap :cheese: and make there some jokes to his bike :grin:

I've got around a 9.5minute Video of a ride locally its currently 1.1 gig on 960 by ???? in quicktime. I've dropped some music to help drown outthe oversestive mics wind niose. My edditing progarmme is the standard apple home one so I can go in and chop out frequncies. Anyway Does anyone want to host it what should I cut it down too?

Mine redlines at 8K... why does he keep shifting at 6? The best sounds are from 5-8K....

First thing I noted, also. These things are MADE to run in the upper RPM range, and you/they will LOVE it! Hence, my personal quote at the bottom of my posts, seen below. JAM ON IT, WOO HOO!!! Later, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

Alex, if I do not appreciate the jokes, we always go over to Jaap :cheese: and make there some jokes to his bike :grin:

If you do not appreciate my jokes (though I know you will) I will burn your a$$ you mediteranean arrogant "brother" !! , Let's not live with if. If doesn't exist, is like tomorrow.... you 'll never know....

But anyways I think we'll go to Jaap and brake his balls a bit , anyway. :grin: At least his bikes balls (if any) :huh2:

Μεγάλη υπόθεση να νιώθεις πως είσαι σε καλά χέρια....Μετάνιωσα που δεν κάναμε μαζί τη ρύθμιση του TPS όταν ήμουν Αθήνα....τέλος πάντων....την άλλη φορά..

Alex, I'll do my best! In the future video the mic will be placed in the center...just give me some time and the video will be ready pretty soon.. :bike:

Take your time about the video....(nobody cares) :D .... well though I'd really like to hear !!!

Οσον αφορά το άλλο ας το ακούσουν μερικές μερικές ( ωχ ελπίζω να μην το διαβάζει)

Οχι τίποτις άλλο να προχωράει το θέμα και να μην μου σπάει τα παπάρια άλλοοοοοοοο !! :D

Watch out for my new video camera on the back seat and going insaaaaaane......I won;t ever do this again.....

First thing I noted, also. These things are MADE to run in the upper RPM range, and you/they will LOVE it! Hence, my personal quote at the bottom of my posts, seen below. JAM ON IT, WOO HOO!!! Later, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

I would go along with that....

Open air box + works cross over & Titaniums pulls hard from low revs, sounds mellow & gets a harder edge 5000 upwards.

Sounds impressive! ;)

Nige, B)

As a TV audio guy,finally a video where the sound is half decent!Sweet! :wub: The fairing helps reduce wind noise.A little trick we use in TV is to wrap a nylon stocking over the mic and then a foam windscreen over that.Give it a try next time ya shoot an onboard. :thumbsup:

A little trick we use in TV is to wrap a nylon stocking over the mic and then a foam windscreen over that.

Nice trick :thumbsup: .I'll let you know if it works for my .........ss , maybe my wife will have a decent sleep one of these nights. :notworthy: