MGS-01

WitchCityBallabio

HOLY SHNIKES!!! :notworthy:

ONLY 1, count'em, 1 mile on the OD. Where's my loan calculator?? As often as these come up on the market, might be worth it if you've ever even thought about getting one. I would get it but I don't do track days, and the NAZI's we have running the Maryland Gov't there's no way I could ever get it to pass inspection.

Am I right to believe Guzzi still makes these MGS bikes? I remember someone here saying they will still build you one if you order it.

That bike on ebay says it has one mile, & then in the description they clearly say that it has been ridden.

Its probably more like low miles. :whistle:

I'll wait for the new Guzzi sportbike with that 8valve motor in it.

My local dealer got 2 recently- he says Guzzi build them to order in batches of 10.

Still plenty around new so no need to pay through the nose for a used bike.

Guy :helmet:

SAWEET, then I can maybe get one in the future, rather have a road legal (by mods) version of the MGS than well, just about anything.

and it says"top of the line ohlins" they looks exactly like the ohlins on my RSVR to me, which is nice, but they aint top'o'line forks real nice, but not top. <_>

SAWEET, then I can maybe get one in the future, rather have a road legal (by mods) version of the MGS than well, just about anything.

and it says"top of the line ohlins" they looks exactly like the ohlins on my RSVR to me, which is nice, but they aint top'o'line forks real nice, but not top. <_<

Yeh - you are right - they aren't top notch ohlins as he implies... in fact, for ohlins, they are pretty basic.

Still bloody lovely though.

I was lucky enough to ride Robin's MGS at Cadwell this year. Made my RS seem like an old dog.

God they are lovely lovely machines....

G

post-5788-1192107376_thumb.jpg

I was lucky enough to ride Robin's MGS at Cadwell this year. Made my RS seem like an old dog.

God they are lovely lovely machines....

G

Don't know if they get more air though.

Guy.jpg

Gyles.jpg

Go Guzzi :notworthy:

Just giving Guy some 'toffee' ;)

Cheers matey! :thumbsup:

I can Gyles's point- someone else's expensive bike which is a lot lighter and with an extra 45bhp then probably best not to go too mental on the mountain!

It is great fun though- and the fact you are turning at the same time is ace.

P.S. I tried to hang on to Gyles's tail around the circuit while he was on the MGS- once he warmed the tyres up he just disappeared into the distance!

Don't know if they get more air though.

Guy.jpg

Gyles.jpg

Go Guzzi :notworthy:

I dunno, the V11 might have wheelied higher like the MGS in the tora pic but if you notice the rider has a lil meat on them bones, might not be motogp material :lol:

I make fun, but I'm definatly not even qualified to keep up with anyone with full leathers. :bier: