Breva 1200

biesel

:vomit:

It's Fugly!Fat and Ugly!This may appeal to someone looking for a standard,maybe unfamiliar to Guzzi.But for me ,and I hope others this doesn't have that roadster ,sporty look of the V11's and past sports.I don't like the shape of the tank,the extra junk/cowls in front of it,the seat or the rear end.

If they could take the sex appeal of the V7,Daytona,V11,and MG1-0s :wub: and marry them up with better electronics,more power,better QC ,they may have a world beater.maybe next year,...Riiiiiight :whistle:

The standard Breva is nice all around motorcycle, very comfy. The Breva sport model is yet to be released but is supposed to be a well mannered sport bike, it looks the part and we will see how it performs. Its no GXER, HP 2 sport or 1098 but it is a sport bike.

Hal

I wish they'd lose those ugly rubber bumpers above the motor/below the gas tank, but other than that, I think it's not a horrible looking bike. Those panels blend in nicer on the Sport though.

I totally agree, I used to think that the breva sport was a joke just because it appears all they did was add a windscreen and clipons. The sport is starting to grow on me though but I also noticed that the MG Italian site appears to be advertising the release of the 8v Griso :food: Can't wait to see some specs on the 8v engine and hopefully get a test ride. Guzzi looks to be putting up some good bikes with the Breva Sport, 8v Griso, and the new Stelvio. They are making my next bike choice very hard and I just paid off the LM and the DR650.