Monza?

Tom M

home_main.jpg

I grabbed this from a website was referenced in a thread on the new V7 over on WG:

http://www.insidebikes.com/

I guess it's the new Monza? If I click on it it sends me to a site that is blocked by my corporate firewall. If any of you can find any more details pics of this bike could you please post them here?

It looks to me like they put a half fairing, undertail exhaust and cast bars on an 8v Griso. I really like the concept but the styling certainly doesn't do anything for me based on this picture. It looks like a more angular FZ1 to my eye.

Guest boabcomo
Yes, that appears to be the 8V motor, or mostly a cosmetic/exhaust revamp of the Griso 8V. Call me queer, but that looks sort of Photoshoppy to me the way the body parts/engine look and the strange marks on the throttle body and engine/trans junction. Guzzi can do better. :(

Photoshoppy indeed. But a Stelvio, no?

Yes, that appears to be the 8V motor, or mostly a cosmetic/exhaust revamp of the Griso 8V. Call me queer, but that looks sort of Photoshoppy to me the way the body parts/engine look and the strange marks on the throttle body and engine/trans junction.

That's what I thought.

It looks like one of those computer generated pictures used by magazines to depict upcoming models.

Looks like a photoshop job to me too. I like the modern direction without being too "out there" but as Dave said it is trendy. At least there is no bazooka sized muffler.