EICMA 2007

biesel

I was hoping my girlfriend would get her first modeling job.

Well, the 750 is a gutless wonder and the Stelvio a UPS, so frankly, my dear, I just don't give a damn.

Care to elaborate on why the Stelvio is an Utter Piece of Sh^t? Or does UPS mean Ugly P of S?

If 'utter' I think you are off base and if 'ugly', I am truly surprised that you are so vain, but then again, you do have good taste in women...if only in your crazed imagination.

I wonder how tall the girl is :wub: . Hope she is about 5foot 6, but she is probably 6foot 6 :homer: So only giants need apply.

I'll bet it would not be too much trouble to lower the suspension of the Stelvio so that under 6 foot folk can touch both feet. They said the seat is adjustable, right?

But changing the Classic's ergo to fit those ove 6 foot might be a challenge.

I don't care what anyone says, I love the Stelvio and I just know it'll fit my 6'3" wide American ass with ease. I actually think it'll make the perfect commuter/adventuer tourer whilst the Aprilia can still have the weekends.

Once the Stelvio is stateside I'll be selling my V11 and allllll its box of parts to try and afford it, UNLESS its priced as high as the GS, then bugger it, I'll wait till I can find a used one somewhere, anywhere a year or two after launch. :whistle:

Once the Stelvio is stateside I'll be selling my V11 and allllll its box of parts to try and afford it, UNLESS its priced as high as the GS, then bugger it, I'll wait till I can find a used one somewhere, anywhere a year or two after launch. :whistle:

Well, as long as the dollar keeps dropping against the euro, the price is going to remain high. I'd advise opening an offshore account denominated in euros & start saving now...

;)