This is what I wished they retroed!

mznyc

Now if only I could get motivated to make my V11S look more like that....

EDIT the link I provided is correct, but there is currently something wrong with the server...so keep trying, it is worth a look!

This?

1100SS-GT-Rx.jpg

thare's also this there:

guzzedatsloop.JPG

Looks like our erstwhile friend, the good Captain?

This?

1100SS-GT-Rx.jpg

thare's also this there:

guzzedatsloop.JPG

Looks like our erstwhile friend, the good Captain?

How dare you post both of those in the same post!!!!

The only thing they have in common is that they are both V11s and they both have nice exhaust systems. :angry:

1100SS-GT-Rx.jpg

How dare you post both of those in the same post!!!! The only thing they have in common is that they are both V11s and they both have nice exhaust systems.

Yes... please don't. I have absolutely nothing to do with the second one. The one above is of my '02 Stone to 1100SS Retro project. Soon to be powered by an '03 V11 Le Mans motor.

Nice exhausts? That's (bluely) debateable.

The only other I take claim to is my V11S-powered Mad Max Jack(al) with a real eye pleasing, uh, exhaust;

SoCalPoster2.jpg

-- V11S motor, front end and wheels, other then that it's still largely all Cali Tonti... my favorite. ;)

1100SS-GT-Rx.jpg

Yes... please don't. I have absolutely nothing to do with the second one. The one above is of my '02 Stone to 1100SS Retro project. Soon to be powered by an '03 V11 Le Mans motor.

Very nice for sure! What exhaust system do you have on the 1000s project? I have been looking fo a system for my cafe bike with upswept pipes.

Hal

1100SS-GT-Rx.jpg

The only other I take claim to is my V11S-powered Mad Max Jack(al) with a real eye pleasing, uh, exhaust;

SoCalPoster2.jpg

-- V11S motor, front end and wheels, other then that it's still largely all Cali Tonti... my favorite. ;)

:thumbsup: nice bikes Todd !

Cheers

:bier:

Van