Magni Dead or Alive

Guest V11RossoNigel

Guest V11RossoNigel

Hello everyone.....Question.....Magni are they still in business or not, I have tried to email them but have had no replies. The reason is that I would love to fit one of their fairings for the V11, I think it is gorgeous and really finishes the bikes looks, so does anyone have any information on Magni or does anyone have a Magni fairing for sale, it does not matter about the colour as I will colour match to the bike. Thank you for any info and look forwar to your replies

cheers

Nigel

Picture below shows Magni fairing in question

post-5698-1195478484_thumb.jpg

Guest V11RossoNigel
Airtech streamlining is now making them. From Magni they require lower clip ons, etc. but with the cheaper raw fairing @ $175, it might be shoehorned in...

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/vintag...airingshalf.htm

page down to Magni.

Thanks for the info Ray, but the question still 'is Magni still producing the original?' because it would appear you get all the hardware, screen etc, but by the looks of the Airtech, you would have to make your own, this is not a problem with regard to brackets etc, but making a screen would be a little difficult. :o

but cheers anyway Ray its certainly a starting point

Nigel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest V11RossoNigel
I have a faring to sell i live in the us so shiping might be a lot. If you want to see it check out the first bike of the month MikeC it is that one allready painted green. Pm if me if you want it

Thanks for your input but the fairing in MikeC bike of the month picture is a Lockhart bikini fairing, the one I am after is the Magni as in the one in my initial post, the Magni is like the leman and does not turn with forks as the bikini does. Thanks again anyway

Nigel

• 2 months later...
Hello everyone.....Question.....Magni are they still in business or not, I have tried to email them but have had no replies. The reason is that I would love to fit one of their fairings for the V11, I think it is gorgeous and really finishes the bikes looks, so does anyone have any information on Magni or does anyone have a Magni fairing for sale, it does not matter about the colour as I will colour match to the bike. Thank you for any info and look forwar to your replies

cheers

Nigel

Picture below shows Magni fairing in question

014.jpg

Dont know if this is too late for you.

I have a complete kit for sale.

Fairing, brackets, clip ons, etc.

I bought a Rosso Mandello and it was fitted with the Magni and came with all the take off parts.

I am going back strictly factory stock and will sell the Magni.

It is in the Rosso Mandello color

Scott