cafe sport headlight

grossohc

Hi

does anyone have a part no. for the cafe sport headlight (uk) mines is like its owner (cracked). have looked through the parts book i have but its for the original v11 :wub: dont want to order something and then send it back if it doesnt fit

Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary

Is the Cafe Sport headlight the smaller type as fitted to the Le Mans, rather than the larger Bosch unit as fitted to the V11 Sport? If so, the part number for the complete unit is 01740465 for left hand drive- could not find a part number for the lens only- usual rip off!

Is there a serial number on the lens you could Google to see if you can find any alternative suppliers?

Cheers

Guy

• 2 months later...

Well i have a new one, the headlight for a cafe/coppa/ballabio is the same as a breva 750, downside is it cost £130 :o delivered from motomecca, good side i had it in less than 24 hrs of ordering, who says guzzi parts are hard to get. :bike:

Gary

• 4 weeks later...

the part no. for the complete unit for eu and usa is 32740510 for just the headlight lens (should be a good bit cheaper )32740410. I did see one on ebay a while back in someone in france was selling , no use to me obviously.

Good hunting

Gary

the part no. for the complete unit for eu and usa is 32740510 for just the headlight lens (should be a good bit cheaper )32740410. I did see one on ebay a while back in someone in france was selling , no use to me obviously.

Good hunting

Gary

Hello Gary, UK/Australia etc part No is 32740411 cost - £70.14 + vat. That's for lens etc, not rim or shell.

As has been said before, "anything is possible, all it takes is money"

Help, anyone, is there a less expensive alternative in the U.S.?

The headlight bucket and reflector is a part used since the late 70's on Laverdas. I recently purchased one for my Laverda Jota, so I can run my bike with or without my optional fairing. It is the exact unit used [bosch] on my '01 V11 Sport. I bought it from Laverda parts guru Wolfgang Haerter who runs Columbia Car and Cycle http://www.angelfire.com/biz/laverda/ . His prices are extremely competitive, [although less so right at the moment with USA/CDN exchange, but still unbeatable] and he will have it in stock. Plus he's a very cool guy, very knowledgeable with all things Italia. Plus, his main business is mail order around the world, so is very savvy on shipping internationally.

Ciao, Steve