standart V11 vs. x Corsa y versions

Slavomir Musilek (R.I.P.)

Hi there people I'm not Bobby Brown :)

I have been wondering, has anybody ridden both types? Standart V11 with black USD forks and White rear spring and versions equipped with Ohlins suspension.

Can that lucky man write some comperative text about it? I am thinking of changing nearly everything on my V11 during winter...

thanks a lot for any hints :)

maybe the ohlins is the better suspension, and certainly more beautiful!! but the marzochi is far more maintenance free. the seals of the ohlins seems to go faster than the marzochi. if you do many miles, I would not change!

greatings, pille

I took the Marzocchi forks to Maxton Engineering (who built the forks for the TT Tenni) and they transformed them- threw away all the standard internals and fitted their own parts, together with new adjusters for each leg.

If you wish to replace your Sachs rear shock, Antonio has a good contact who can get you an Ohlins rear for about 600 euros, which is dirt cheap.

If you have plenty of time and patience and wish to do the forks yourself, Ratchethack will I am sure butt in at any moment to tell you that you don't really need Ohlins etc etc etc.......the floor awaits you Sir......

Guy :helmet:

P.S. Ohlins are gold- that's really important too :D