us army extreme cold weather mittens

richard100t

Guest ratchethack

When I was a kid in Michigan, the ol' man had a pair o' something very similar left over from his stint in the Navy -- same gauntlets and fur (wool?) on the topsides. I used to borrow 'em. Worked well at 10F below -- but that wasn't on a motorcycle. -_-

Got a brother somewhere near you in Rocky River, just west of Cleveland. With that December wind shrieking down off Lake Erie, I reckon these are a good thing. :o

When I was a kid in Michigan, the ol' man had a pair o' something very similar left over from his stint in the Navy -- same gauntlets and fur (wool?) on the topsides. I used to borrow 'em. Worked well at 10F below -- but that wasn't on a motorcycle. -_-

Got a brother somewhere near you in Rocky River, just west of Cleveland. With that December wind shrieking down off Lake Erie, I reckon these are a good thing. :o

You have a good memory as they are wool on the topsides. Rocky River is about an hour north of me.

If your brother is a motorcycle guy he may enjoy coming to our Guzzi breakfasts in Kent the second Sunday every month. I'd like to ride to the breakfast this Sunday but I dont think the weather is going to permit it.

Guest ratchethack
Rocky River is about an hour north of me. If your brother is a motorcycle guy he may enjoy coming to our Guzzi breakfasts in Kent the second Sunday every month.

No Guzzi. He's more of a Big Healey kinda guy. He's got a nicely re-done Mk II 3000 -- without a trace o' corrosion!

post-1212-1196818381_thumb.jpg