I bought me a Christmas Present.. It has 4 wheels....

Richard Z

Last year at this same time I bought my 2004 V11 Sport new out of the box. This year I needed a new car so I kinda went the Italian route. I bought an 08 Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. It's also known as a Fiat Sedici. I bought it in a snowstorm that dumped 12" in Kansas in 8 hours... What may not seem like much, but in Kansas it's a problem.... LOL

I love the AWD and the price. Less than $15,000US out the door. I don't have any pics of the actual car, but here are some pics of Suzuki's Website. I bought a Black car with Black interior.

07SX4029.jpg

508.jpg

Richard Z.

Wow, I'll have to keep that in mind, I want a newish car with AWD and room for the fam, that looks like it might work, but for the same money I might just go Subaru, something about Suzuki doesn't sit well with me and thats funny because I grew up on a 78 motorcross and my first street bike was a Suzuki Maurader.

Congrats!

I think it is a smart purchase.

For the same money you might find a discounted and stripped Subaru.

No doubt the Subaru is more car, but you will pay a little more for it over the years in insurance, fuel, and repairs.

Probably not a big difference but if you have kids to feed, Guzzis to pour money into, etc., the Suzuki is a smart decision.

People I know who have bought Suzuki Sidekicks and their predecessors have been happy with Suzukis.

I did not know about the FIAT connection...that is worrisome :o

Guest ratchethack

I found myself with one of these as a "surprise" rental awhile back on an out of town business trip. It was the only thing they had left on the lot, and no one at the rental co had ever seen one before. I found it perfectly reasonable in every respect -- and I tend to be fairly persnicketty. ;) Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

The Roper Clan have recently updated their *Fleet* as well.

Because it was our 25th wedding aniversary I bought Jude a VW Eos, their little sporty-car with the fold away roof. When we went to look at them I picked, (Without realizing it!) the day they were being launched in Oz. The sale room was packed and we actually had to WAIT for a salesman. While we were standing there I suddenly got an elbow in the ribs from SWMBO who asked "'Ere! Have you seen the demographic this car is aimed at?!" I proffessed that I hadn't given it much thought. "Look, it's all menopausal women like me and poofters!" Sez she.

She was dead right too! The showroom was full of middle aged couples and all the women had bottle hair and were fanning themselves 'cos they were having hot flushes and 'Nice' boys who were all saying things like "Ooooh! Look! You can get matching luggage!" Priceless!! :lol:

It's a nice little car too, she opted for the 2 litre turbocharged petrol with the six speed stick shift behind it. It boogies along quite well. It is *very* gay though!!!!

I, on the other hand, got a super long wheel base Toyota Hi-Ace van. A sodding great box on wheels :vomit: . Useful for work but as boring as batshit :grin:

The BIG advantage is that now Jude has the sporty-car she can't complain when I buy my 8V Griso next June :thumbsup: There is method in my madness!

Pete

Because it was our 25th wedding aniversary I bought Jude a VW Eos, their little sporty-car with the fold away roof. When we went to look at them I picked, (Without realizing it!) the day they were being launched in Oz. The sale room was packed and we actually had to WAIT for a salesman. While we were standing there I suddenly got an elbow in the ribs from SWMBO who asked "'Ere! Have you seen the demographic this car is aimed at?!" I proffessed that I hadn't given it much thought. "Look, it's all menopausal women like me and poofters!" Sez she.

She was dead right too! The showroom was full of middle aged couples and all the women had bottle hair and were fanning themselves 'cos they were having hot flushes and 'Nice' boys who were all saying things like "Ooooh! Look! You can get matching luggage!" Priceless!! :lol:

It's a nice little car too, she opted for the 2 litre turbocharged petrol with the six speed stick shift behind it. It boogies along quite well. It is *very* gay though!!!!

I, on the other hand, got a super long wheel base Toyota Hi-Ace van. A sodding great box on wheels :vomit: . Useful for work but as boring as batshit :grin:

I didn't know cars had sexual preferences.

According to this article they can't, but their owners can.

http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayproductreviews/a/cars2007.htm

Apparently Subarus are good for Lesbians.

Looks like a damn fine car. I like the transformer effects.

07VW-Eos.jpg

If I were to to get one it would be in manly silver or metallic graphite.

Do gays like manly colors?

The BIG advantage is that now Jude has the sporty-car she can't complain when I buy my 8V Griso next June :thumbsup: There is method in my madness!

Pete

No doubt, there is genius behind your madness!

If I were to to get one it would be in manly silver or metallic graphite.

Well, Jude being a menopausal woman went for the hot red! :lol:

Having said that our next door neigbors but one are queer as fish, (And damn nice blokes too!) and they both went apeshit over it :grin:

Pete

The color of the car is right, but there is no eagle, and I see two more wheels than I care to pay for. :lol:

I sold my car yesterday , and when I have money :2c: I am dangerous if I see a Guzzi, .....so, before I get a new car

... I keep my eyes on the ground :ninja: , ....

This year I needed a new car so I kinda went the Italian route. I bought an 08 Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. It's also known as a Fiat Sedici. I bought it in a snowstorm that dumped 12" in Kansas in 8 hours... What may not seem like much, but in Kansas it's a problem.... LOL

I love the AWD and the price. Less than $15,000US out the door. I don't have any pics of the actual car, but here are some pics of Suzuki's Website. I bought a Black car with Black interior.

Richard Z.

It was 45 today (celcius) hottest Dec day on record (since records began) for the region, you can hold up whatever scientific study you like it is happening,

Anyway I digress the old fella still has one of the original suzuki 4 wheel drives 540cc three cylinders of screaming two stroke fury. Geared so low from the factory vertical walls barely make it hesitate well maybe not quiet but you get the idea. To be honest the thing has been next to bullet proof been the first car for both myself and my sister and used for any odd job that ever comes up I have much respect for the little jiggers. Kinda like the idea of AWD bcause here for towing you ethier buy a landcruiser, 1 I don't want the fuel economy , 2 I drive one for work and if I ever see the inside of one ever again it will be too soon. 3 or the frontal labotamy that seems to come with anyone who drives them in urban area's. Or you buy a stinking great sedan wagon or ute with RWD and a big six anyways I'll be keen to see how the new toy goes.

...I suddenly got an elbow in the ribs from SWMBO who asked "'Ere! Have you seen the demographic this car is aimed at?!" I proffessed that I hadn't given it much thought. "Look, it's all menopausal women like me and poofters!" Sez she.

... It is *very* gay though!!!!

An exact replacement for the Rabbit cabriolet [aka: "Cabrio"] in VW's product line then?

...Toyota Hi-Ace van. A sodding great box on wheels :vomit: . Useful for work but as boring as batshit :grin:

Boring as bat-shit? Primary source for salt-petre, batshit was, back in the day. In case you miss the connection, KOH is 75% of what made gunpowder ["black powder" since the Frenchies developed smokeless a century & a quarter back, but for several centuries prior, it was the only gunpowder there was...] such a world-changing product.

Bat-shit is anything but boring... :nerd:

;)

Last year at this same time I bought my 2004 V11 Sport new out of the box. This year I needed a new car so I kinda went the Italian route. I bought an 08 Suzuki SX4 Hatchback. It's also known as a Fiat Sedici. I bought it in a snowstorm that dumped 12" in Kansas in 8 hours... What may not seem like much, but in Kansas it's a problem.... LOL

07SX4029.jpg

508.jpg

Richard Z.

Looks really cool, best wishes for youe new toy .

Is it a comfort ride as well (for it's class )