Moto Guzzi manual jackpot!

Josh

Darn! I've seen this before: no 'recambi' for the 2000-2001 V11 Sport. What gives?

Parts? follow the link from the website in my signature to the www.thisoldtractor.com manual downloads. It is a backdoor to the batcave, so don't tell anyone, especially not Batman. :nerd:

Darn! I've seen this before: no 'recambi' for the 2000-2001 V11 Sport. What gives?

What gives is that these are private contributions, we're lucky that there are any at all. You can find pretty much the same list of manuals at

Guzzisti.it MANUALI USO E MANUTENZIONE

Guzzisti.it MANUALI D'OFFICINA

and the official ones (such as they are), at:

servicemotoguzzi.com, then go to Download Area and select "Use and maintenance manuals" and then choose one of the manual for the recent Guzzi offerings.

Most of the manuals llisted are the sources I used to re-create the wiring schematics over at

Sportissimo (thisoldtractor.com)

and

Sportissimo (guzzitech.com)

Oh-kay . . . so , I know you ride the same silver v11 sport that I do . . . no 'ricambi' appear between the 850 and the 2002 LeMans.

"I'm invisible!" (Little Big Man, Dustin Hoffman)

Oh-kay . . . so , I know you ride the same silver v11 sport that I do . . . no 'ricambi' appear between the 850 and the 2002 LeMans.

"I'm invisible!" (Little Big Man, Dustin Hoffman)

Oooops my bad.

I thought I had gotten one there, but you are correct! Sorry.

In any case, it may be better to refer to the 2002 catalog for most parts as there were few changes.

I guess the only way to download it for our bike is to go here:

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v11/

It is a little tricky getting it to work right. Just follow the instructions precisely.

Different PDF viewers handle the ricambi differently. For example some won't show the part number.