Time to move on !

frogonwheels

Hi Guys,

I don't think it is the time to argue about why Jaap might have done what he did. That is the very same mental process that brought this situation.

Jaap's message has nothing personal in it and I don't understand the need to go on & on about it, once it is realized it was NOT a personal message. It is just a clear and fair warning he and other moderators have other things to do than to monitor this fantastic website for anyone out of line. It is OUR JOB as members of this COMMUNITY to stop writing and arguing with anyone who's out of line. Best is not to answer and to totally ignore inappropriate posts.

Anyway, this issue has brought to my eyes how much I value V11LeMans.com and I finally kicked my butt to make a donation via Paypal ( top right corner window ).

Please let us refocus on really important Guzzi topics, like the " Hooters " thread.....

Bye.

Terry

Darn tootin' frogonwheels...it's time we all started displaying that group solidarity that Guzzista worldwide are known and respected for.

Hey, we are family! :mg:

RIGHT ON!!

glad to see even the :sun: Tennista :wub: and the :ninja: Scurista agree that this is the best :mg: site out there. :thumbsup:

Thanks Jaap

:bier:

Cheers

van

Thanks for nudging me guys- it was about time I sent Jaap another bribe on Paypal so I have just done so!

Spring will soon be on the way, rallies and rides beckon and I've booked time off work for my annual European tour.

Happy Days!

Guy :sun: