Hello from Montana, soon to be California

Rob

Hello all--

I bought the '04 V11 Sport from Saggio (you can find his intro down the page in July '07). Have had many bikes in the past but always been fascinated by Guzzi's so I finally have one! My favorite bikes looking back on it have been big twins (Norton Commando I had back in the '70s) or singles (a Suzuki DRZ400 I have now) and that bodes well for my attachment with the Guzzi. This Summer I hope to be moving back to Central Coast of California so am looking to alot of great riding to come. Thanks in advance for all your help!!

--Rob

Welcome Rob,

It's looking like we'll be having a very nice spring in CC, already been on a handful of rides around the Vineyards around here. Keep us posted with your experiences, it's always fun to hear Guzzi discoveries! You'll find a lot of very helpful folks here in V11.com.

Andy

Hi Rob,

Where bouts in Montana? And why would you leave Gods country for Cali?? :P :P I had a DRZ400 for while too, actually came from a friend in Montana, but I traded it for a 750GT Duc project. Figured I could find another DRZ easier than another roundcase. I miss it though and am casually searching for another one.

Tim