Rossopuro Italia

ALLAN

I recall on this forum postive feedback purchasing products from Rossopuro Italia. I recently ordered a torque arm (Cardan Bar) for my 1200 Sport. They sent an 'arm' for a V11 instead. It was quite expensive considering the 39 euros (about 60-bucks) for shipping. I sent them a number of e-mails without any response so I telephoned them and spoke with Paolo. His English is very good. The e-mail address on their web-site is not good. It is best to use paolo@rossopuroitalia.it

He told me to keep the V11 torque arm, though I had already shipped it back to Italy, and that he would refund all my money plus the cost of shipping. I told him it was not necessary, only to send me the correct piece. It was a pleasure to speak with him and do business with him. Sometimes it can be a bit 'dicey' dealing with overseas dealers but Rossopuro are excellent and I would not hesitate to purchase again from them.

I think that everyone that has dealt with rossopuro will atest to their exceptional customer service. Paolo had to send my cardan bar to the states twice because it was rejected by customs the first time. Its just too bad that there aren't many businesses that can equal rossopuro's customer service.

Yeah, great service. Took only 3 days to get a part from Italy to my doorstep in Southern California, USA.