I love this site

John in Leeds

I love this site, where else could you be greeted with ‘chainsaw for your bike’, ‘the cooking of a cock called Serge’, ‘how the colour brown reminds of the the smokin’ hot Valerie Bertinelli’ and ‘a history of inflateable jackets’all in one. V11 owners eh? :rolleyes:

I love this site, where else could you be greeted with ‘chainsaw for your bike’, ‘the cooking of a cock called Serge’, ‘how the colour brown reminds of the the smokin’ hot Valerie Bertinelli’ and ‘a history of inflateable jackets’all in one. V11 owners eh? :rolleyes:

psh, thats just a normal tuesday round here :lol:

Agreed. This is the only techbased forum Ive been on where you really feel part of a (somewhat deranged) community. Guzzistas really are different to other animals!

Double hail to Jaap!!

Im currently also on the rangerovers.net forum, and these guys use endless amount of copy telling each other to do a search before they pester the forum with questions. really niggly, and irritating. and NO hooterthreads...

if one performed a search for the phrase "do a search before you ask" on that forum one would get some impressive results.

considering selling the V11, but actually this forum holds me back...

Which v11 owner doesnt like this site?

I am also a member on two other cycle forums. On one I get very stupid answers. On the other I really dont feel like I belong there, becasue they are little v11 owners and a lot post 1980 guzzi owners.

And not to forget, the endless discussions of dlaing :thumbsup: and rachethack :thumbsup: . You could write a novel about them :nerd: , mybe 3 novels :lol: .

Final shout-out to admin king_smiley.GIF Jaap doing a great job with the site and all other moderators helping him.

:drink: