Whorage!

tripletom

Behold! I attached a camera mount to my redundant steering damper frame mount on the Scura-

IMG_0774.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

And then went out and tried it. I'm going down through France and then across the Pyrenees into Spain end of May/June so wanted to record some of the mountain roads. Anyway enough waffling, here is the vid, it's not fast as I was two up, on a new rear tyre and didn't know the road-

p.s turn the volume up ;)

nice!

I had a bit of a moment when the video started as I didn't know you were from Wales (UK) and i thought at the sight of the first meters: "Noooo, wrong side of the road, he's going to end up in that white truck! Noooooo Noooooo !!!" :)

Done the same thing, just a bit different method. I used a flat piece of aluminum and bolted it at the mirror mount. I powder Coated it and used rubber fender washer to give it some flex.

You can see it barely on the Guzzi in the Background in this photo. I also made it where I could remove it and use it on other bikes as seen on the Eddie Lawson Replica.

hallett015.jpg

hallett049.jpg

Video of Hallett while I was riding. (BTW, before beating me up, it was my first time on a track of any kind.)

Richard Z.

Looks great, very clean sound from the camera! I am amazed at the lack of wind noise. On a side note, is that the stock oil cooler screen or aftermarket?

You want to know how I got the sound so? I taped over the camera mic with an inch of masking tape and just left the top row of holes open :D I don't know if the oil cooler screen is aftermarket or OE, it came with the bike.