Goodbye.

Guest SDKFZ111

Guest SDKFZ111

It is time to bring my association with the V11 marque to a close.Having returned to motorcycling after a very long break I chose an bergundy coloured bike to return to the motorcycling fold,followed by a rather smart red 04 model.Out of the two bikes I preferred the earlier machine which seemed to perform better wihout all this emissions crap fitted to it.I'm placing some parts that I have left over in the for sale section for those who might be interested.

Here is the old girl heartlessly cast aside by her indifferent owner for a newer and flasher younger model,almost brings a tear to mine eyes.Fair well and best regards Jerry.Guzz1.jpg

Guest SDKFZ111
Go on I'll bite - what young temptress has turned your head?

:rolleyes:

Since you ask sir, here she is wearing a little blue number.She is a bit lighter and just a bit quicker on her feet than the old V11.Regards Jerry.

Aprilia20Tuono20m-1.jpg

Since you ask sir, here she is wearing a little blue number.She is a bit lighter and just a bit quicker on her feet than the old V11.Regards Jerry.

Aprilia20Tuono20m-1.jpg

Good to see your senses haven't completely left you & your new temptress is still a v-twin... ;)

Aprilia20Tuono20m-1.jpg

Very nice.

A satin black one caught my eye at a dealer about a month ago. Quite lovely. Not ready to part with the V11 yet though.

That is a sweet bike. I am not mature enough to ride a bike that fast and powerful on the street yet. Not sure when I'll grow up.

Guest SDKFZ111
That is a sweet bike. I am not mature enough to ride a bike that fast and powerful on the street yet. Not sure when I'll grow up.

Yes it is a fine looking machine,I'm 54 years and I still havn't grown up yet! You only get one life and I intend to have the most fun biking before I get to old to manage it.

Aprilia20Tuono20m-1.jpg

I know how those sweet tight little things can get to Ya. I am after the factory R as soon as a fix up the house my wife said and i quote I dont give a shit what you buy once my house is done. Dont worry boys my Guzzi is not going anywhere she will just put on light duty cause i love her too much to let someone else climb on her.

Good luck with the new bike

Brent