anybody willing to share?

I like the black front LM fairing pieces and the front wheel fender, don't know how much it would cost to ship to the U.S. though. Would save me from having to paint mine.

eBay says it would be 100 euros to ship it to the US. The price quote is probably an automated thing from eBay and may not be totally accurate. It actually seems pretty reasonable given the size of everything.

I'd like the carbon fiber bits. If someone (who speaks italian and is a long time member please) here wants to arrange buying all of this stuff I'd be happy to take some of it off of his hands. Please post that you're going to bid on it so we won't bid against each other.

Here's a better translation:

STOCK SPARES MOTO GUZZI "Le Mans" V11

as photos from the auction includes ALL what you see in Photos

-- Pair flanks painted blacks

-- Pair of hips with fund

-- Codon painted black

fiancatine pair painted glossy black

pair fiancatine black opaque

-- Endless carterini plastic

-- Covers codon

-- A series of cupolini

-- Mudguard carbon

-- Alternator cover carbon

-- Plastic covers alternator

-- No. 3 covers the head of which 2 new

_______

NB: as new parts show signs of light due to load-discharge but no crack or scratch deep.

PRICE AS FROM 1 €

REAL VALUE OVER 2000 €

SARA 'ARRANGED THE SHIPPING n.2 PARCELS WITH POSTAL TRACCIABILI cost 30 €

So, who all is in on this? We should get organized and pick someone to bid so we don't try and outbid each other, and maybe split the shipping however many ways to that person's home.

Suggestions, anyone?

I'll be bidding.I'm mainly interested in CF Alt cover.So if someone wants other items,I'd be glad to give a fair price if I win.I have an email in to the seller asking if he speaks English.Keep you updated.

The ad says he has a CF alt cover but there isn't one in the pic.So if I don't hear back from him,I might not bid.

The ad says he has a CF alt cover but there isn't one in the pic.So if I don't hear back from him,I might not bid.

Did a quick babelfish on the text, and he mentions a CF "alternator cover" and another in plastic, but no alt. covers anywhere in pix; I suspect that he was referring to the covers for the starter motor [which looks a lot like an alternator to someone who's not thinking of starter motors.]

Lots of nifty parts there. I'd be interested in the Tenni green air deflectors (fairing ducts), but only if available at a very low price & if nobody else was interested in them; only novelty value for me, since I don't own a Tenni! :)

The unblemished valve covers would be nice to have for spares, but I suspect that someone else will be wanting them more than I can afford to spend only to have them floating around "just in case..." ;)

Seems like someone wants that CF fender tho'; lots of bids pushing the price up!

Alright Slav!

Let me know how much you'd like for the carbon fiber rear fender and the starter cover please. I'm in the US (New Orleans, LA, USA - 70123 zip code).

Alright Slav!

Let me know how much you'd like for the carbon fiber rear fender and the starter cover please. I'm in the US (New Orleans, LA, USA - 70123 zip code).

I dont see any rear fenger. That big carbon thing is front fender as far as I am concerned. I d like to keep that one as I have only one half of fender <_>

Starter cover is no problem. I will wait as it arrives to me and then reply to you. Ok? Shipping to Usa is no problem.