anybody willing to share?

I dont see any rear fenger. That big carbon thing is front fender as far as I am concerned. I d like to keep that one as I have only one half of fender <_>

Starter cover is no problem. I will wait as it arrives to me and then reply to you. Ok? Shipping to Usa is no problem.

Doh, thought that was the rear one. I'll still take the starter cover. Thanks!

Congrats Slavomir!

This should be a big step toward returning your bike back to its unblemished state!

WTF DOES THIS MEAN?

I have received dispute from seller

È stata aperta una controversia per oggetto non pagato per la seguente inserzione: STOCK RICAMBI GUZZI LE MANS V11 nuove plastiche e ricam (#$itemNumber)

Motivo fornito: la compravendita non è stata conclusa dopo una decisione di comune accordo.

Azioni dell'acquirente riferite dal venditore: altri motivi.

can anybody translate? Am I right, he is not willing to sell such goods for 200e???

@#!#$#

Hi,

I'm just came back from 4 days working outside.

I'm sorry but the spare parts are not available because last friday evening i've sold all stock to one of my customers and i forget to erase the ebay auction.

I hope you appreciate my honesty and we can end the transaction, anyway, with feedback exchange (if you agree).

Let me know for understanding.

Francesco

arf33 racing

:angry::( :(

@#!#$#

Hi,

I'm just came back from 4 days working outside.

I'm sorry but the spare parts are not available because last friday evening i've sold all stock to one of my customers and i forget to erase the ebay auction.

I hope you appreciate my honesty and we can end the transaction, anyway, with feedback exchange (if you agree).

Let me know for understanding.

Francesco

arf33 racing

:angry::( :(

Awfully convenient "lapse."

Ask him what other options he'll offer to "make good." Otherwise, ask Ebay to close his account. Don't think someone is going to "forget" an auction that started with what, a 100E minimum?

Sorry to hear this, it really sux.

Guest arf33
Awfully convenient "lapse."

Ask him what other options he'll offer to "make good." Otherwise, ask Ebay to close his account. Don't think someone is going to "forget" an auction that started with what, a 100E minimum?

Sorry to hear this, it really sux.

hello to everybody,

first of all excuse me for my not grammatichal correct english.

I've read the thread and I ask excuses again for what happened with the user Slavomir Musilek on ebay!

I said the truth, the friday before auction ending i have sold all guzzi spares to one of mine customers for an inferior price (if I had waited for auction ending.... :( ), the oly advantage for my was that the customers has come himself to bring spares by car...

normally i follow every mine auction from the beginning to the ending but for my job (industrial mechanical designer) I'm sometime out of office for days and in this case was that ! I never used the way to unsell items if them never reach the price i want...never, when it's happened (2 or 3 times on 610 total transactions from 2003) was just only for job engagements.

excuses me again

sincerly

Francesco

It is all right Francesko, everybody makes mistakes :)

I just wished to have my bike "shinny and polished" again :)

You know, I've printed the photos you had loaded into the auction and brought them to garage to my beauty. There we carefully sellected which parts we will take and which forward to other V11 maniacs. My V11 was so happy that next morning she gaved me perfect one-starter-turn-start :P

Maybe next time we both will have more luck

Take care then B)

Slavek

It is all right Francesko, everybody makes mistakes :)

I just wished to have my bike "shinny and polished" again :)

You know, I've printed the photos you had loaded into the auction and brought them to garage to my beauty. There we carefully sellected which parts we will take and which forward to other V11 maniacs. My V11 was so happy that next morning she gaved me perfect one-starter-turn-start :P

Maybe next time we both will have more luck

Take care then B)

Slavek

Never promise to a V11...the beauty :wub: ..becomes .... the beast :grin: