Coincidence Pt 2

belfastguzzi

So, now, the true picture has been revealed.

Isn't this what the Scura Hut said for so long? Case proven.

post-2100-1212428351.jpg

Tenni riders are surely incontent or incontinent being parked so close to the conveniences?

And you cant own a Tenni and be a tranvestite goat abuser that's just not fair.

Bright green kilts ( look at memories of galloway for reference )

Wow, macguzzi, that was below the belt, erm, kilt.... :D

OK, BFG, you durty little inferior Scurista :ninja: ,

I've had enough of these innuendo's, ........just 'cause we occupy a special place in the hallowed halls of Guzzi lore, and you don't....... :D ... :bbblll: nah, nah, nah, na, nah

as Roberto said..." I have a Tenni and am content"......'kinda says it all.... ;)

besides, wait till the Guzzi :mg: Nat'l in Malibu.......ahhh the pictures you'll see then, a pair, a flight, maybe a whole bloody bunch of Tenni's at the beach and hopefully at the track..... :thumbsup:

ahh, say, BFG 'ole buddy, you can't make it out can you???? I know not right 'round the corner, but hey, should be a good rave up/ and :drink: ... who knows? might even get to check out some of the :whistle: scenery and play :race: on some of the canyons they have there.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, this time.

Although the camera never lies, as macguzzi points out, it may be a spelling mistake and the sign should read Laddies, not Ladies.

However I have a niggling doubt that the Tennisitis concerned didn't actually realise that.

ahh, say, BFG 'ole buddy, you can't make it out can you???? I know not right 'round the corner, but hey, should be a good rave up/ and :drink: ... who knows? might even get to check out some of the :whistle: scenery and play :race: on some of the canyons they have there.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Hollywood is close to Malibu, so BFG should have no excuses.

speakin' of coincidences:

BFG.Mountaineers.jpg