Edge Guard

OregonAl

A few months ago when I removed the wheel from the Tenni, I couldn't help but notice how slim and aesthetically pleasing the rear end of the bike became after removing the stock hugger. The swingarm and braces are quite nice pieces actually and being able to see more of the rear tire lightens up the look back there. So, I ordered the three available pieces from forum member Edge to fit on the bike. One covers the battery tray from road slop, the other the shock and the lower one covers, well..the rest.

I was kind of skeptical but you know these pieces really are effective at keeping the back end of the bike clean. They are pretty easy to install as long as you remove the wheel and battery tray. Really nice engineering and quality instructions. Anyhow it was a great bargain indeed and while this topic has been addressed before, it is something you might want to think about if the hugger bugs you as did mine. Nice job, Edge! :bier:

Sorry about the picture quality, its my cell at night. You'll need to rotate your head to see better too. You should be able to search under "edge" and get some results.

IMAGE_188.jpg

IMAGE_189.jpg

IMAGE_191.jpg

I can attest to how great the edge guards are as I in FACT have one of the original runs that he did and I don't think he uses the same meterial even anymore and might have slightly improved them but honestly why a protector isn't there from the factory is beyond me and one of the best investments I've made, keeps the rear sachs shiny blue and white for me :bier:

I've always considered getting the other peices and taking the hugger out, I like flash but I'm a minamilist, I want something compact, well made, yet blingy, like getting a Dunhill when a bic works everytime for a tiny fraction of the price.

• 8 months later...