Crashed!

polebridge

OK...now that I know how to upload pics, here is what is left of the cosmetic damage (not including the fairing of course):

Fisrt, and this is looking like the hardest one to replace:

IMG_7409.jpg

Next is this minor damage to the front fender. This one will be left the way it is:

IMG_7410.jpg

I will attach the rest on my next post.

Finally, this minor damage to the left exhaust can. This one will stay as is also. Who knows, I may want to try some FBF cans someday anyway:

IMG_7411.jpg

Here is a shot of the 'naked' Coppa from the riders perspective if anyone is interested:

IMG_7412.jpg

FWIW; I had a similar problem with road rash on one of my valve covers. My fix was to have it stripped and polished out. 4 years later they still look very good, no sign of the original scuff mark and no more maintnenace that what i gave the painted surfaces. I saved a bunch of money not replaceing them and I think they look better polished anyway... ^_^

FWIW; I had a similar problem with road rash on one of my valve covers. My fix was to have it stripped and polished out. 4 years later they still look very good, no sign of the original scuff mark and no more maintnenace that what i gave the painted surfaces. I saved a bunch of money not replaceing them and I think they look better polished anyway... ^_^

Thanks,

What is involved in the stripping and polishing process? I assume you took it to someone. Was it a body shop? Got any pics?

Mike