Laguna Seca Moto GP (now it's a spoiler)

I think Stoner is made of stonger stuff- remember he is the champ, and although Rossi truly whipped him, there are 8 races left and he is not the type to get pysched out, and not every circuit will avail itself to blocking tactics like Laguna and where Stoner can blast off into the distance he will.

Exceptionnal race. The one MotoGP fans have been waiting for years...

Casey Stoner, who's got my 'fan' vote cos Rossi while being an excellentissimo rider ain't clean in my book, is strong and will come out of this much stronger imho.

Up to now, Rossi has been giving him the VIP treatment, never a word above the other, always seemed to be the gentleman he supposely is, but to me it feels like they both were sitting at a poker table and Rossi in fact showed him how he does it.

Casey will learn now that:

1/never believe what Rossi says pre-race especially if he rubs your back

2/never underestimate Rossi and his immense lust for victories

3/never ever ever underestimate Burgess and his team. these guys are the real Mc Coy of racing engineering at its best

4/never forget Rossi can be a dirty rider when he needs it.

5/never think a race is won because the bike has been 7/10 of a sec faster than all the others in tests or Q sessions. shit happens.

6/Rossi has seen it all and done it all, and he ain't finish yet. You're 22, you still got to learn things and you have the best teacher that can be (he's italian and has the #46 on his bike).

1216627784_rossistonercork2008.jpg

Championship is still not done with. The Gp8 is very well dialed in now, but so is the M1. Laguna is such a tight track that you can ruin your opponent chances just by being on the tighter race line, as Rossi mastered it last sunday. The circuits that are coming are larger and allow for different lines, Vale's job won't be easy there cos now he unleashed a very different rider in Casey.

(IMHO and not wanting to start another flaming war that goes on and on and on like on so many forums around the motorcycle world)