Where to find/buy the chin spoiler/fairing

VA Sean

never mind... looks like they are special order... and quite pricey @ +/- $400 before shipping.

They lower your top speed substantially due to increased drag, too, if that's any concern... ;)

They lower your top speed substantially due to increased drag, too, if that's any concern... ;)

Substantial is in the eye of the beholder!

The top case, panniers, center stand and chicken shit owner already do that.

:blush::grin:

Sean, that looks like an oil catch-pan to me.

Required in racing to keep oil off the track.

On the street all they basically do is collect gravel, dirt, and grime. Water, too, if it's raining during your ride...

A buddy of mine has one on his Ducati Monster. He ended up drilling a couple of drain holes in it to keep the water out.

You ought to see how much dirt and gravel that thing collects between oil changes!!!

Sean, that looks like an oil catch-pan to me.

Required in racing to keep oil off the track.

On the street all they basically do is collect gravel, dirt, and grime. Water, too, if it's raining during your ride...

A buddy of mine has one on his Ducati Monster. He ended up drilling a couple of drain holes in it to keep the water out.

You ought to see how much dirt and gravel that thing collects between oil changes!!!

Ahh-

Hadn't thought that far ahead yet.

This is what MG Cycle shows on their website. Doesn't look like it runs the entire length of the pan, but I could be wrong. And I guess any pooling area (water, oil, general road grime, etc.) would be a major pain in the ass each time you want to get under there.

01992000.JPG

I have the carbon one on mine, like the one at MG and does a nice job of collecting gravel but no water. ther is a hole right in the front where the point is and the fluids naturally drain out. Mine bolts onto the oil pan.

Hal

I have the carbon one on mine, like the one at MG and does a nice job of collecting gravel but no water. ther is a hole right in the front where the point is and the fluids naturally drain out. Mine bolts onto the oil pan.

Hal

Hal-

Can you post a couple pics of yours (from different angles) on the site?

Sorry to go OT but where did that picture of the Coppa come from Sean? Someone sure threw some cash at it if it isn't a photochop. I can see Alpina wheels, 1200 engine(?), radial front brakes, spiffy rotors, rearsets, a top of the line Ohlins fork (can I have the old one?), funky license plate bracket, and what looks to be ram air scoops poking out from under the tank. Nice.

Sorry to go OT but where did that picture of the Coppa come from Sean? Someone sure threw some cash at it if it isn't a photochop. I can see Alpina wheels, 1200 engine(?), radial front brakes, spiffy rotors, rearsets, a top of the line Ohlins fork (can I have the old one?), funky license plate bracket, and what looks to be ram air scoops poking out from under the tank. Nice.

It is from the Alpina site.

http://www.alpinaraggi.it/gallery/naked/A-MotoGuzzi.jpg

• 1 year later...