Ready to Download Map

Guest captain nemo

Guest captain nemo

I was talking with Todd this morning and here is what I am about to do:

1. I went to Napa and ordered K&Ns RU 1780 for two day mail - will be here Friday a.m. I take it these fit right over TBs (but I also have those velocity tubes if I can use them also).

2. Todd directed me to a map on his sight for a V11 with stock crossovers, Mistrals and open air box with K&Ns - may not be perfect, but close.

3. A friend has a lap top so I sent him the zip file of the map. He will come over here and download it. Question: Does he need to load my Power Commander CD before he can use this file?

That is the plan for Saturday. Any pointers or input would be appreciated at this 'juncture' as George Bush used to say.... If all goes well, there will be beer involved.

:bier:

nemo

Sounds good, and yes, your friend will have to install the Power Commander software in his laptop PC before he can open and upload the map to the PCIII :nerd:

al

P.S.

Jaap, can we move this thread to the "Technical Topics" section? A couple of the Capn's other previous threads about air-filters, suspension, et al may also make more sense in that section when people are looking for similar topics :thumbsup:

Guest captain nemo

Sorry about putting so much techo stuff in this heading. I guess I got in the habit of just using it for everything. Perhaps the headings could be updated to suggest totally different ideas. I think when I first came here I got the impression that the above threads were not meant to be interaction, and that if you wanted to actually 'talk with a live operator' you had to come here. That was my impression.

:doh:

No worries Nemo ^_^ , but all the forums(other than the Admin and FAQ sections) are completely interactive :thumbsup:

We just try to encourage posts in those sections geared towards a certain type of topic to make it easier for folks to find information.

Good luck on your modifications :bike:

al