plexiglass

max scura

Guzzi being Guzzi the screen on that carbon is different to the one on the standard the holes are in different places for no reason but we can make them that way just to @#!#$# you up. I don't know where you can get one I've been trying for two years

I'm in the business. Go to a wholesale plexi outlet, or a glass shop. Look for marguard lexan, not plexi. Lexan is highly resistant to cracking, a problem you will have when you drill the holes for the bolts, or if you tighten the bolts too tight. Do NOT get anything thicker than 2mm thick, 1.5 mm is best. The thicker the lexan, the harder it will be to bend into the shape you want. Marguard is a special surface available on some lexans [ helmet visors] to vastly reduce the collective minute scratches that will eventually make the screen ugly.

Try to avoid using heat to shape the lexan/plexi. They use special press molds on pre shaped ones. A hair drier or heat gun will almost always bugger the surface up. That's why 2mm or less is best, the mini fairing will hold it in shape.

Steve

The last two posts from Steve and Greg is why this forum is so valuable. Where else can you get instant information about an obscure need for the collectible V11 LeMans. :thumbsup: