5. Suzuki B-King

6. Moto Guzzi Stelvio

7. BMW K1

8. Ariel Leader 250

9. Suzuki Hayabusa

10 Münch Mammut

2nd to 10th place is in random order

(Idea nicked from Sport-Touring.net...)

I kind of liked the R1200's but I think I can out ugly all these bikes with 2 words.

VICTORY VISION

The Paso? Ugly?

For 1988, it was the schnizit. I still love mine.

I also LOVED the Hayabusa when it debuted.

"...in the eye of the beholder..."

The Ducati Paso was the hot ticket back in the late 80's. Tamburini's design was used by most all other bikes as a base for the next 5 yrs.

I know this is a personal taste opinion thread, but evidence and fact would not include this bike on an ugly list normally.

Steve

The Ducati Paso was the hot ticket back in the late 80's. Tamburini's design was used by most all other bikes as a base for the next 5 yrs.

I know this is a personal taste opinion thread, but evidence and fact would not include this bike on an ugly list normally.

Steve

:thumbsup:

I've had mine for 15 yrs,I've called it many things in that time but never ugly! Ducati.JPG

not sure if it counts as it died at birth but number 1 on my list would be the Morbidelli 850 V8 (lovely engine though)

I'll have to think about the rest.

Steve

Anyway I still remember my and my friends opinion after first sighting in a brochure: UGLY - because no engine was visible. And because it was a white one.

The next (or one before) of our localism's victims was the new Laverda RGS: UGLY - because it had the fuel cap at the side of the fairing, like a silly car. And because it was a black one.

All that doesn't matter too much if you know that I rejected an offer to buy a very nice '72 Ducati 750 for cheap money - because it was only the S, not a desmodromic SS.

Some bikes are strange, but most times they're just ahead of their time, the same as the viewer often is behind it's time, then.

Sorry for not having a list ;)

Hubert