Richard Z

First my V11 aka Vespa....

Guzzi003.jpg

And now my Italian Mistress:

motorcycle026.jpg

motorcycle024.jpg

motorcycle023.jpg

motorcycle021.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics. Got it home late and it's still dirty... Just like a Mistress... LOL

2006 Ducati 1000LE Paul Smart Replica.... (for those that don't know what it is)

Richard Z.

Hey Rich,

That is beautiful! Tell us her story? How did you two meet?

Bob

Met through friends.... A friend of mine purchased it new in 2006. Never rode it. He has a Boxercup and that is his bike of choice. Well, last week he told be he was buying a loft in old town. No extra space, so he offered it to me. I always liked the bike, but have never ridden it... I wrote him the check and he rode it to my house. I broke my left hand in an unrelated accident. I got the nerve to ride it yesterday... I'm in terrible pain, but it was well worth it.

Can't wait to spend some quality time in 4-6 weeks...

Richard Z.

First my V11 aka Vespa....

Guzzi003.jpg

And now my Italian Mistress:

motorcycle026.jpg

motorcycle024.jpg

motorcycle023.jpg

motorcycle021.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics. Got it home late and it's still dirty... Just like a Mistress... LOL

2006 Ducati 1000LE Paul Smart Replica.... (for those that don't know what it is)

Richard Z.

I met a chap a couple of years ago who'd made his into a biposta, he'd made his own pillion peg brackets and painted them to match (if I remember correctly he said a VW colour is very close) but the best bit was he'd had a seat made with the pillion section in a shiny silver metallic material that matched the bodywork it even had Ducati written on it- we had to prod it before we believed it wasn't plastic!. If I remember correctly he was from Huddersfield so maybe someone else here has seen it ?(but to be honest even if you did, the conversion is that good unless you saw a standard one beside it you'd just think it was a normal Paul Smart we certainly did !!

I met a chap a couple of years ago who'd made his into a biposta, he'd made his own pillion peg brackets and painted them to match (if I remember correctly he said a VW colour is very close) but the best bit was he'd had a seat made with the pillion section in a shiny silver metallic material that matched the bodywork it even had Ducati written on it- we had to prod it before we believed it wasn't plastic!. If I remember correctly he was from Huddersfield so maybe someone else here has seen it ?(but to be honest even if you did, the conversion is that good unless you saw a standard one beside it you'd just think it was a normal Paul Smart we certainly did !!

Cool Idea... I'm keeping this one unmolested..... Gives me a reason to ride by myself..... :D

Richard Z.