Hello!

Greybeard

They say the first step is to admit you have a problem.

Ok, here goes.

I MUST HAVE A V11!!

Even though I've over 50 years riding I'd never been on a Guzzi until a few weeks back.

"V11 FOR SALE."

Hmmm.

Well, I've owned many Duc's and I am half Italian and I like shaft drive (currently '04 BMW r1150r) so...

OH SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL where have you been all my life!? :o:wub:

The handling, the sound, the presence....what am I tellin' you? You've got 'em already!

Though the Naked damn near permanently bent this old body I reckon higher bars, lower pegs and I'm in 100%...GIDDYUP!

So, bad time of year here and lousy economy but the BM's on the block.

Even my biggest torch I won't bend those jugs up any higher.

It IS futile to resist, isn't it. ;)

OH SWEET MOTHER OF PEARL where have you been all my life!? :o:wub:

The handling, the sound, the presence....what am I tellin' you? You've got 'em already!

It IS futile to resist, isn't it. ;)

Welcome to the club Greybeard - such a strange thing this Guzzi hypnotism. :wacko:

Let's hope the V11 really does take root and like the people here you find a home with one of these wonderful machines :bike:

Welcome aboard, GB

I bought mine after seeing only pictures, and never having ridden one. I just knew after all the reading that it would be a bike I liked, after years on Harleys and Beemers. My Nero has been by far my favorite bike to ride of them all. Look in the classifieds on this site. A member has just posted his LeMans and it is all sorted out, upgrades done, price is very fair (IMHO) and it's not that far from you, but far enough for a great bonding ride home. Good luck, and happy hunting! S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

There is NO anti-venom, you are now F****D!!!

Oh, yes indeed, well and truly!

Problem is I can't do anything until the Beemer goes so I'm just gonna' hang around and get my jollies vicariously, sorta' Peepin' Tom-ish as it were.

Don't mind me I'll just be over here in case anyone can't live without a '04 Beemer with only 4600 miles on it. ^_^;)