04 V11 Ballabio, 6200 miles, great condition

jhh

I bought my Ballabio from a forum member here last March, and I love it - but I can't get comfortable on it. I'm just too short for the bike, and there's no real way around that. On top of that, my g/f likes riding two up, and it really kills my back if I do that. I rode a California last weekend and loved it, so it looks like that's the route I'm going.

It has 6200 rather pampered miles on it, and it's completely stock except for newish (2000 miles, no flat spots at all) Pirelli Diablo Strada tires, a pair of CRG lanesplitter mirrors, and the removal of the bikini fairing. Both the fairing, laminar lip, and original mirrors are included. The headlight bezel caught a rock and cracked the screw hole thingy at the bottom of it so it needs to be replaced, but beyond that it's in fine shape. It's ridable as is; I taped the bezel to the bucket and it seems to hold up fine like that.

Bike is located in New Orleans, LA, and I'll deliver to nearby (~150 or so miles) areas. I'm looking to get about 6,250$ US for it, but I'm open to interesting trades (Cali, etc) as well. Price includes a valve adjustment and oil change, so it will be ready to go when purchased. Clear title in hand.

bike1.jpgbike2.jpg

bike3.jpgbike4.jpg