New Hepco and Becker Mount,racks remove in minutes!

mznyc

I have a SWMoto quick release system on my CB919 and a Fivestar on my VFR which allow you to remove the racks quickly.Always hated the way that the H&B set-up left the hardware on the bike ruining the great lines of her.The only reason I hadn't bought a set.

Hepco is now making a quick release system but not listing a V11 model.If enough of us were interested maybe we could have them make a batch(10-20) through one of our dealers,MPH/MI or directly through H & B.

If anyone is interested post here or PM.

http://www.hepco-becker.de/_eng/frameset.php

Lock_it_Info_E.pdf

I've been thinking about getting a local to fabricate mounts for a mo-tech set-up from the 919.But with the price of the stock Mo-tech racks(@350.00) and fabrication,it would probably be cheaper to try to get HB to make a run.They already have the rack design,just need to make the quick release mounts for the V11.Figured minimum 10 people interested, would show we're serious.

OK that's 2.

I have a SWMoto quick release system on my CB919 and a Fivestar on my VFR which allow you to remove the racks quickly.Always hated the way that the H&B set-up left the hardware on the bike ruining the great lines of her.The only reason I hadn't bought a set.

Hepco is now making a quick release system but not listing a V11 model.If enough of us were interested maybe we could have them make a batch(10-20) through one of our dealers,MPH/MI or directly through H & B.

If anyone is interested post here or PM.

http://www.hepco-becker.de/_eng/frameset.php

That would be a HOME RUN!! The bags are GREAT but without the bags the mounting hardware makes the bike look like poop.

Sign me up

Sounds like a great idea. I currently use soft luggage, but would prefer the more rain-proof/solid HB stuff. Can't live with the ugly frame when the bags are off though--which is most of the time for me since I only do two or three tours a year. I would be very interested in a 'quck release' bag system. Thanks!

Sounds like a great idea. I currently use soft luggage, but would prefer the more rain-proof/solid HB stuff. Can't live with the ugly frame when the bags are off though--which is most of the time for me since I only do two or three tours a year. I would be very interested in a 'quck release' bag system. Thanks!

I am in. I love my HB bags, but have not fitted a rack to the V11 for all the reasons listed above. Unless we are talking "Stupid Money" I will commit to a 1/10th investment in a run.