Italian Car Salesman

Warning! Possibly not worksafe:

Anybody knows what movie it's from? I'd love to see this with a Guzzi salesman ("What kind of bike you use to ride?" Yamaha? "Let's not forget..." :D )

I'm not sure, but it may be from the movie w/ De Niro & Eddie Murphy [where De Niro is a real cop & Murphy is a movie cop] called Showtime. I've seen the clip before, & that's my best guess for the movie it's from.

Being of Italian descent and a New Yorker,I must correct you in that this is a New York/North New Jersey accent,not Italian.I've heard Irish,Jewish,Polish and Italian American New Yorkers sound like this.

My immigrant Italian relatives,a talka and sounda like dis.I know to most of the rest of the country, we New Yorkers sound like Steve Martin in "My Blue Heaven" or any DiNero/Scorsese/Coppola movie :D

this is a New York/North New Jersey accent,not Italian.I've heard Irish,Jewish,Polish and Italian American New Yorkers sound like this.
+1, but like in Boston's north end, there's something cool about the folks you know they're Italian who speak with that local accent. De Niro here is like one of the mobsters in Goodfellas.

Speaking of the other version of "real" Italian accent (kind of like the joke with "emma come first"), one of my friend's parents had come from Calabria as adults in the '40s. When my friend Vince was growing up, his mom worked at home and they had a parakeet, which eventually started speaking English with a Calabrese accent just like Vince's mom. :D