Why does Roper plate enable 4.5 quarts of oil?

Molly

Finding flossing so tedious, it is no wonder you Brits have such bad teeth! :lol:

My apologies, after speaking to a friend who has spoken to pete roper I find out he came from the UK I suppose thats why talking is better than typeing, I didn't once detect an accent in his posts :lol:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My apologies, after speaking to a friend who has spoken to pete roper I find out he came from the UK I suppose thats why talking is better than typeing, I didn't once detect an accent in his posts :lol:

I've been naturalized for nearly twenty years, if it wasn't so much of an embuggerance and the fact that the UK govt. owes me a part pension I would probably of renounced my British citizenship. Don't get me wrong, there are still lots of good things about the UK but the class-ridden and at the same time politically correctoid, softcock nature of the society as a whole and the Orwellian surveilance give me the willies nowadays....

Pete

(Who has pr5obably flossed twice in his life, because oral hygiene is about not stunning people you kiss, not about doing what a f#cking dentist tells you. I've still got all me teeth, even if they are a bit manky, there's better things to do withn my life than trying to eat waxed string.

and the Orwellian surveilance give me the willies nowadays....

Pete

The psychology of surveillance is something I know a bit about (done some research and evaluation work on police and local authority systems in my time). Bureaucracy is actually the first form of surveillance and the modern cross-referencing of databases has all but made it impossible to be anonymous these days. If it's any conciliation, the same systems that look outwards also enable the monitoring and measurement of the monitors (no, doesn't make me feel any better either). Such things are equally sophisticated in Australia too I'm sure (but not in NZ as yet - at least I've less of a 'sense' of it).