Stein Dinse

cash1000

Have Stein Dinse Australia been affected by the fires in Victoria Australia?

Ive found mentioned on the Internet that the town they are based in,Healesville, had to have their zoo evacuted. So presume fires are near there.I rang them yesterday but there was no reply.

Does any one know anything?

There r fires in the area its possible the phone lines have been affected be patient, hopefully they get a break with the weather and get things under control soon :o

Despite me not seeing eye to eye with Bernd on a lot of things I would get in touch if I thought there ws a real threat. As it stands I have friends in Healsville and although they have been under heavy ember attack the town is still, as of now, secure. I thought it best not to tie up probably crammed communication lines at this time but I'll give the bloke a ring when things settle down a bit.

FWIW the Vic. Government is expecting the death toll to exceed 300......

Pete

Despite me not seeing eye to eye with Bernd on a lot of things I would get in touch if I thought there ws a real threat. As it stands I have friends in Healsville and although they have been under heavy ember attack the town is still, as of now, secure. I thought it best not to tie up probably crammed communication lines at this time but I'll give the bloke a ring when things settle down a bit.

FWIW the Vic. Government is expecting the death toll to exceed 300......

Pete

Thanks for that Pete I got stuff ordered but in view of what is going on its prioity will be way done the list. I was more concerned if they had sustained any damage.

Thanks