Turn signal issue

ALdad

Need some guidence here. Turn signal switch to Rt. position and front Rt. lights up but don't blink.The rear , nothing. Left switch position and both front blink and rear left blinks. I went over the bullet connectors and wires all seems OK. Any ideas? Buy the way this problem has been intermittent and when it started the dual front blinking was weak on one side. Now the dual front blink , both are strong. All this started before I did my recent head light relay.

I never changed any wires. I took the handelbar control apart. there is a metal plate on the top half that conformes to the shape of the handelbar. This plate is rusty, does this act as a ground ?

Bad rear bulb or connection. This is a simple paralell circuit, when one path goes open, the circuits resistance increases to the point that bi-metallic flasher will not heat up, thus no blinky blinky.

It gets worse. The more intelligent you become, the more ignorant you realize you are.

:lol: True but don't get scared.

I'm with 'em on the bulb or connection at the rear. Switch is OK as the front comes on. Flasher is OK as the other side works.