Spoked Wheel Options for Daytona

Lamedog

Say a guy liked the looks of the early 90's Daytona's for a "not historically accurate" Cafe project, but preferred honest to goodness spoked wheels. Anyone familiar with a spoked wheel startpoint? I haven't contacted Rossopuro, but thinking one of you guys knows off top of your head....

• 3 weeks later...
rossopuro wheels

What width is the rear ? I like the handling better with the 160-60 tire on my sport. I have always liked the look of the Apina spokes, but they are little pricy. Do you think the build and ride quality is worth the $$. Any issues with maintaining air pressure?

Mine were worth EVERY cent!

I try to check air pressure just about every time I ride any way. After taking a 20 mi. ride (on the Beemer) on a compltete flat, I started doing a little maintenance. The Guzzi w/Rosso's seem to do good on holding air.

What width is the rear ? I like the handling better with the 160-60 tire on my sport. I have always liked the look of the Apina spokes, but they are little pricy. Do you think the build and ride quality is worth the $$. Any issues with maintaining air pressure?

width is a standard 5.5 with 180 tire , handling will of course be better with a 160 compared to a 180 (even more with a 130 rear :P ) .

maintaining air pressure is not a problem . there is no improved ride quality its only optical , if that justifies the extra $$$$$ is a personal matter .

DSC_0406.JPG