Hello from Essex

commando tod

Well hello everyone. The name is Tod, I`ve had various bikes (and never been without one) since I was 15, that was some 37 years ago. so do the sums yourself, I`m getting too old to remember my age. Fairly competent with a spanner as I done an apprenticeship with a Morris/BMC dealer, (remember them?) but not with electronic thingamybobs. (why oh why did they ever get rid of whitworth). I enjoy a good ride out,particularly to the coupes moto legende in dijon, france. Single malts, sitting by the campfire, and talking boll*x. Which is a very very good reason to go for a ride out in the first place. Lots of other interests but won`t bore the nuts off you with it here, keep that for the single malt and the campfire. ;)

Well hello everyone. The name is Tod, I`ve had various bikes (and never been without one) since I was 15, that was some 37 years ago. so do the sums yourself, I`m getting too old to remember my age. Fairly competent with a spanner as I done an apprenticeship with a Morris/BMC dealer, (remember them?) but not with electronic thingamybobs. (why oh why did they ever get rid of whitworth). I enjoy a good ride out,particularly to the coupes moto legende in dijon, france. Single malts, sitting by the campfire, and talking boll*x. Which is a very very good reason to go for a ride out in the first place. Lots of other interests but won`t bore the nuts off you with it here, keep that for the single malt and the campfire. ;)

Welcome to the forum Tod, single malt and a campfire sounds like you've got your priorities right mate!

Hi commando tod, Welcome to the site. Sounds as if you'll fit in quite well around this place. Single malts, or barley pops, or good bourbon, or whatever bottle is being passed around the campfire while we bullshit, and discuss the next big ride. Yep, you'll do just fine. :thumbsup: See you "round the fire", as it were, S.H. :notworthy::mg::wub:

Did someone say singlemalt,i'm fairly new myself about a year on this site and whats not to like if you have a Guzzi "Nuff said".

Camping is what we do here in Canada and drinking singlemalt is an added bonus i like the Dalwhinnie myself but will drink any other necture of the gods if it is off'erd,i to am from the old country,Manchester,came over for Expo 67 with a couple Welshman and never went back,nei'ther did they,well just for a visit over the years,hope you enjoy your Guz it is a like a lovely lady,complex,trying sometimes,but oh what fun,welcome.

Stu.

Thanks for the welcome. I`d be happy to share a single malt with anyone who appreciates it, as for bourbon, Jim Beam black label is my fancy at the moment, very easy, caramely type of taste. ;);)

Right, now I`m off to find some thermal conductive paste (sensor issue).

Thanks for the welcome. I`d be happy to share a single malt with anyone who appreciates it, as for bourbon, Jim Beam black label is my fancy at the moment, very easy, caramely type of taste. ;)

Maybe you would enjoy a little ride out to Northern Ireland, May Bank Holiday?

See this thread.

Info here: moto.belfastguzzi.com

Right, now I`m off to find some thermal conductive paste (sensor issue).

Well, at your age, the sensitive teeth issue is to be expected. Can you get that toothpaste in 'caramely' flavour?

:oldgit:

I appreciate the offer Belfastguzzi, but as I drive a truck for asda, easter bank holidays are a bit of a no-no with them. I get well compensated for it (single time and 2 lieu days, making 4 extra holidays in the process). I have to book my hols well in advance, and have done for the rest of the year. But when I am let loose :bike::bier::bier::drink::vomit::wacko: