V7 Classic video: the old guard...

wouldn't hold my breath for that diminutive wheeling tho :)

:oldgit: It's, how do they say... yes, it's rocking. (According to the young folk at MG.)

Its a good looking bike, but have you seen the price? For a bike with 48bhp? I rode a 750 Breva (similar engine) loan bike the other day and it was truly awful- felt more like a 250 on the open road. £6200? Its a complete joke.

I don't mind twins that compensate for low power if they have lots of torque but that old Nevada engine deserves to be on the scrap heap.

Imagine the real Tonti framed Guzzi cafe racer you could build with £6200. Or you could buy an A1 condition original V7 Sport that will hold its value and last forever.

They will sell a few when its launched, then the rest will sit gathering dust in the showrooms like the Bellagio which is also way overpriced, hence nobody buys them.

• 2 weeks later...
Its a good looking bike, but have you seen the price? ... Its a complete joke.

At that price/power ratio, I would expect at least factory installed rack to hold my "walking aid".

We should start a tread on how to "Undead" the small block 750.

Anthro.

At that price/power ratio, I would expect at least factory installed rack to hold my "walking aid".

Anthro.

Forced induction. :thumbsup:

Unless Guzzi dusts off their 4v small-block heads, it's the only way... :luigi:

Unbelievable as it may sound, but I've met quite a few motorcycle riders for whom bhp is not the criteria used when choosing a bike to ride. I know one guy who has three Breva 750s and a V7 Classic - loves them. They are very popular. Not what I would choose and by definition, not what members of a V11 forum would choose either - they have their place.

Anthro.

Pull the spark plugs

and tow it behind a [...insert vehicle of preference...].