Rear sets for V11 Scura

markscura

Im thinking of getting a set of rear sets for my Scura. Are the ones sold by Rossopuro any good. Has anybody bought a set? By the way my Scura is still on the original clutch at 41 thousand Ks with no problems.

I didn't use them, but in my opion, they are to high. So you can't put force on them in a corner.

I put my rests on the place where you all have the swingarm pivot. That's high enough.

I guess I just like the look of them. They look like they are made well.although pretty expensive.

Don't know about the RP's but I love my Motobits rearsets. They are awesome and super adjustable. I can't remember the forum member's name (damn this brandy is too good:) who hooked me up but contact Moto International out of Seattle, Wa. If you want pics just shoot me a pm and I'll snap some pic's of mine. They are beautiful, wonderfully machined, and go on without a problem, can't remember how much I paid, don't think it was very much compared to other options. One of the best upgrades I made, moves the pegs down and forward an inch each way I believe.

Don't know about the RP's but I love my Motobits rearsets. They are awesome and super adjustable. I can't remember the forum member's name (damn this brandy is too good:) who hooked me up but contact Moto International out of Seattle, Wa. If you want pics just shoot me a pm and I'll snap some pic's of mine. They are beautiful, wonderfully machined, and go on without a problem, can't remember how much I paid, don't think it was very much compared to other options. One of the best upgrades I made, moves the pegs down and forward an inch each way I believe.

sorry don't know why the double post, damn brandy!!!

friend just made this for 60€. If you want, they are yours. I tried them but too high for my left leg :(

dsc00067zcr.jpg

dsc00068tsd.jpg

They look interesting do you use the original pegs without much modifying?

about one hour, including one beer and two calls from mother.

:P:lol::D

That really cracked me up, Slavomir.... :-) I'm also on the lookout for new rearsets as my legs are killing me on long trips. Motobits? Could be the answer but I'm not sure. My new rearsets must be adjustable downwards and a tad backwards - otherwise they won't make any difference.

Cheers

Søren

PS: Just bought me a new iMac with a 20" screen - what a difference compared to the pc - world!! Happy camper....