Rear sets for V11 Scura

markscura

:P:lol::D

That really cracked me up, Slavomir.... :-) I'm also on the lookout for new rearsets as my legs are killing me on long trips. Motobits? Could be the answer but I'm not sure. My new rearsets must be adjustable downwards and a tad backwards - otherwise they won't make any difference.

Cheers

Søren

Motobits aren't rearsets, they move the pegs down and forward. The Buell pegs are the only footpeg replacements that I know of for our bikes that move the pegs down and rearward. That said, I think it would be easy for a machinist to make new footpeg mount plates for the motobits kit to put the pegs where you want them. You'd need a longer shifter link rod too, but that would be easy since it's just a threaded rod.

See Motobits pics here: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...amp;hl=motobits

Thanks, Tom! :bier:

• 1 month later...

Those are the Guzzi factory rearsets. Unobtainable. I currently have them on my bike, but I'm not so fond of them. They look good, but don't do much for comfort. Maybe it's just me. Here's a closeup shot of the brake side- I can take a photo of the shifter side if you want.

P8160065.JPG

The factory rearsets are obtainable. I have a set on the shelf at Moto Intl. They are super nice. I've been pondering the purchase myself.

What sort of price, compared to standard units? Expensive I guess.

I need to replace the brake lever sometime and will consider other brake & gearchange lever replacements.